So, it was 75 degrees and the sun was shining when they arrived. Trent wanted to 'race' on Papa's tractors, so he wore his bib coveralls with no shirt underneath. He is such a ham bone! So here is Mommy, putting more sunscreen on him, so he didn't get a sunburn. He was very antsy and wanted to get to the racing part. He gets on the tractor and pretends he is racing. He beats on the horn and says "beep, beep, beep, get out of the way! Tractor racers coming through." And off course, he always wins! He has a very good imagination. 
After the sun went down and it started to cool off, we went inside to have some Macaroni and Cheese with hot dogs! Trent likes his hot dog in a bun and not cut, he said. After we got his food all ready, he took the hot dog out of the bun and ate it. He threw the bun away! Very independent, he is. After dinner, we washed up, put on our jammies and watched the new animated movie, BOLT. It was actually pretty good. I am not a big fan of movies, so I have to force myself to sit and watch. He was an angel, as usual, and was pretty wiped out by the time Mommy got here to pick him up.
After the sun went down and it started to cool off, we went inside to have some Macaroni and Cheese with hot dogs! Trent likes his hot dog in a bun and not cut, he said. After we got his food all ready, he took the hot dog out of the bun and ate it. He threw the bun away! Very independent, he is. After dinner, we washed up, put on our jammies and watched the new animated movie, BOLT. It was actually pretty good. I am not a big fan of movies, so I have to force myself to sit and watch. He was an angel, as usual, and was pretty wiped out by the time Mommy got here to pick him up.
Now an update on the other two grandchildren.
Julia is spending the week with Meeme and Bib (Nikki's parents) at their camp. They have a camp in Poland Springs with a boat and such. Julia has been spending summer's there since she was born. It is too bad that it is raining all week, but Pat does a lot of crafts with Julia. She is very much into that. This is a coaster that Julia made me for my desk. 
It is a kitty cat. She makes 500 piece puzzles with no help and VERY smart for 4 years old. They came by a week or so ago and played Badminton. This is our new form of activity, when we aren't doing projects and when it isn't raining. She loves to learn new things. Here she is playing Badminton with Ronnie. He is a very close friend of Jimmy's, growing up and he and Nikki just had a baby boy. He is wonderful with Julia and she loves him to death. So, when I was trying to
take this picture, she says, "Not now, Nana, I'm playing Madminton with Ronnie." I laughed so hard. I think all my grandchildren get frustrated with me and my camera! She is so very funny!
This is a photo that was taken at Christmas time, when Tiffany was home. GOOD NEWS! She is coming home again in July!!!!! She should be arriving in Maine on the 19th and should be here for 2 weeks. Her Aunt Tabitha (Wendell's middle daughter) is getting married and plans on living in Maine. I have asked to have her overnight for at least one night, and if I don't have a job by then, maybe longer. I would like to plan a day trip with all 3 of them to York's or Gray Animal Farm. I am leaning more towards York's, but it will definitely depend on my schedule and finances. She is 10 now and I'm sure she will be a big help with the other two. Time will tell.
Well, that's it for now. Ttys Barbara

1 comment:
Can't believe how fast these great grandchildren are growing up. Do you ever get any news about A.J.? How old is he now? Either York's Animal Farm..which is now more like a fair with rides,etc., or Grey's animal farm are good for kids their age.
Post a Comment