I have decided to ask for help on naming my female Donkey that Billie gave me. Please send your answers as comments and also put in there, why you chose this name. Mike and I will decide (hopefully by the time we get her painted) and let everyone know or choice.
My choice was Blue Belle. Because I am painting parts of her and her cart blue and my mother's middle name is Belle! They go good together!
Put on your thinking caps and let's get creative!!!!
That's it this time! No pictures yet! Barbara
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
My choice would be Beebe (BB for short)...B for Barbara and B for Billie. Your pick could also be shortened to BB.; because she has had two owners with first names starting with B. Jenny would be my other choice as that is the name for a female donkey.according to Wikopedia.
My name choice is Billie Blue (you could name her after her original owner).
I like Brenda's suggestion very much.
MOM
Oh, dear. As soon as I read this, so many inappropriate things came to mind. I better not even chime in with a suggestion.
PAMELA!!!! I had a few also, but kept it clean.
Not sure what inappropriate things Mom and Pam are thinking about, but nothing inappropriate at all came to my mind (maybe I'm too simple-minded!). C'mon guys....we're naming a lawn ornament here!:)
Post a Comment