So, Ronnie (Mike's brother) came by on Monday night and completely did the siding on our house for nothing! We used siding that was left over from the previous owner's when they did the living room section. Although the colors don't match exactly, it will do. It was totally free and is protecting the structure. That is all that matters to us.
Today has been 57 and raining, sometimes pouring! The next 4-5 days isn't looking any better. I think I will start working on (Oops...almost said it) the Donkey's paint. And I think Mike and Mike Soule will start on the sheet rocking, inside the new windows. I have a couple appointments in the next few days, so the painting will be in short spurts. I have already finished the cart
and planted some stupid geraniums in it! (I knew you would like that, Ma.) I made the mistake of asking Mike what he would want to see planted in there, and I got stuck with stupid geraniums! Oh, well. They look OK. LOL So, as soon as I get the Donkey done, there WILL be pictures and a blog with my name choice. Hopefully, her name will be put on her backside in permanent marker. That way no one can officially rename her! Well, that's it for tonight! Sleep tight everyone! Until we talk again, Barbara ( A close-up, couldn't delete it for some reason!)

1 comment:
Yeah for Mike
s choice for the donkey planter. Just remember to snap off the dead blossom stems once a week or so , so it will keep growing. Mine thrive with 1-2 times a month feeding of Miracle Gro. House is looking good, and will be tighter for winter. Great job,guys.
MOM
Post a Comment