photo is almost all of them. L~R is David, Erynn, Sara, Mary and Darah. Michael, the oldest is not in the picture. Sara is Billie's daughter and the other five are Sherri's kids. We were the only people at the wedding that was not family. I felt pretty honored and took charge of the picture taking department. I'm always bossy. The only picture I forgot were of their rings. Oh well, I'm not a professional, just play one on TV. The
next photo is of the wedding cake at the reception hall. It was a very nice wedding. Casual clothes, they didn't wear shoes and very simple. Very nice though. This next picture is of their honeymoon suite for tonight and then home tomorrow to get ready for work on Monday morning.
The sun was shining and it was a beautiful day. Couldn't have been more perfect after the week of rain we have had. Great Day for a wedding!!
Love is in the air!
That's it for this time. Ttys Barbara

2 comments:
How much did you charge to photograph the wedding?:)Maybe that could be a new career-move for you!
No, I wasn't the only camera there. I wouldn't charge them, they are friends, besides, I'm not that good.
Post a Comment