Sunday, January 24, 2010

Look what we did while Ma was flying high!




SO, today the sun came out and it was above 32 degrees! So guess what we decided to do while we knew Ma, Pam, Rob and Siena were flying to Vegas!






We decided to follow the snowmobile trail, on our property, to the Desert Road. Wanted to see where that came out.

















Woodpecker tree, for
sure!















Deer Tracks



Backside of our house from the trail!












Open Water!!! LOL













Some one's tree stand fell down. Way down!















MAN DOWN!

Now you must have guessed that we went snow shoeing! It was fun! Come on, Mike, you can make it. We're on the front lawn for God's sake! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that like, "I've fallen and I can't get up?" C'mon, Barb - be honest...did you push him??:) I honestly don't think I've ever snow-shoed; love to try it one of these days. We had the same idea though as we went x-country skiing on Saturday. The trail was beautiful, and it felt good to stretch those legs and get a good cardio workout.