Friday, January 15, 2010

TRENT turns 3!

Hello ~ Nana and Papa.
You need to keep up with me if
you want to talk to me. See, I'm
playing with my cousins and
that is always, tons of fun. In the
following photo's you will meet
some of them!
First, we come through the back door and run screaming through this long hallway, into the open dining room/kitchen/living-
room, into the sun-porch around the party table and head back out down the hall to the door. It's a whole lot of fun and you need to scream REAL loud. OK? The grown-ups love it! So that is what Trent, Kylie, Joshua, Hannah, and Shane were doing. Cora is still too young, but not for long!

Look at the gifts! Looks like Christmas all over again! Only thing missing is the tree!

So here is my cake. They had to put it up on the top of the stove, because I keep trying to get my dinosaurs to play with!







This is Papa D. (Dale - Katie's Step-father). He thought that this was his chair, but I assured him, that I was the birthday boy and this is MY chair. See the balloons, Papa D?



This is Lizzi. Katie's cousin, my employee and Kylie's mother. She is sitting with Sherry, Katie's Mom.




This is Uncle B. (Brandon - One of John's best friends) He actually used to live with them on Rt. # 1 in Freeport. He is a fun guy!






This is Lizzi (Cousin), Sherry (Katie's Mom and Trent calls her Meme), Hannah (Katie's little sister) and Gram (Barbara - Trent calls her other Meme). Kylie is sitting in the rocking chair (Lizzi's daughter).






This is Uncle B. reading us a story to try to settle us down.







This is Katie, holding baby Cora and her little sister Hannah, looking on.








This is everyone singing Happy Birthday to me!! Sure can't wait to blow that candle out. I want a piece of cake with poop on it! On top of the dinosaur cake, there is droppings all over the place from the dinosaurs. (Chocolate chips) ALL the kids wanted a poop piece of cake. LOL too funny!


So all good things must come to an end and Nana & Papa were saying goodbye and that they would see me when I get home! Love You Nana & Papa. See ya soon.
















So, Trent has turned 3 officially and had a fun~filled day and now he is home and wants to play all night. He is tired and so are his parents (I'm sure)
Goodnight Trent and tomorrow we can play some more! Sweet dreams, sweetie!
By the way, also a huge Happy Birthday to my nephew Brandon and hope that he had a fun~filled day, got to eat poop cake and chase his cousins up and down the hall!
Until we meet again, bye~bye

3 comments:

Laura Brann said...

"Poop cake"....isn't that just like a boy. Bet Daddy came up with that. So...what did you get for your birthday, besides poop cake??

Anonymous said...

I don't know, but I just don't think the poop cake sounds too appealing - I'm sure that the kids loved it though. I'll bet that little Trent was very excited and very tired after all the celebrating!

Babs said...

He got every dinosaur imaginable. A step stool, bed tray and wrist watch in the Lightening McQueen motif (The Cars), clothes, craft items, match box cars, coloring books, and reading books galore! Oh yeah and stickers for his sticker book. Hope I didn't leave anything out.