they take off for the Christmas Eve travels.
John had been on the mountain all day, Katie was very busy at work and Trent was past his bedtime. We all made it through Rudolph, except for Katie. She fell asleep at the beginning! Trent asked me last night at dinner if we could watch Rudolph again tonight! I said "Maybe next year." I do have it on DVD, but he will want to watch it everyday until next Christmas! Until next time..............

8 comments:
It wouldn't be Christmas if we didn't watch Rudolph. That TV show has ushered in Christmas for several of us for over 25 years. Trent looked like his grandmother used to look when watching Rudolph - glued to the music and characters. Way to keep the tradition going,Barb.
Shoot! I was going to watch that with Bradley and forgot all about it. I would say it's been much longer than 25 years that Rudolph has been on t.v. because I remember watching it every year when I was a kid. Did anyone else watch that movie the other night, "A Dog Named Christmas"? I cried at the end of it! I'm a sucker for those corny Christmas movies, especially if there are animals involved too.
YES!!!!!!! I stayed up late to 'have a good cry'. Loved that movie. Wish they would show more of those kind of movies. It was awesome! ;)
It hasn't been on around here yet, but I'm dying to see it.
I thought you said it was on the same night as us?
I believe that those Hallmark movies are only shown for the one night. It probably would have been on in CO the same night it was on everywhere else, so if Mom missed it, she is out of luck. However, I think (not positive though) that you can buy those movies in stores.
No - I said I had seen it advertised on the Hallmark channel,but couldn't remember what day or time. The Hallmark channel is showing only Christmas movies from noon to midnight 7 days a week until Christmas. They started that before Thanksgiving. I have watched some good ones.
We don't have the HallMark Channel. It aired on channel 13 here, I believe. Was an excellent movie!
Post a Comment