Monday, September 21, 2009

Time to Buckle Down!


So, it has become that time of year, again! Boy it sure does come around quickly and lasts an awfully long time, heh? So, we have cleaned the stove and pipe inside the house and then moved outside to the chimney and the it's trap door in the bottom. NOW, it is time to finish moving the wood and putting things to bed for the winter. Check out the help we got this year!!! Trent is very stylish in his work boots and work gloves! He loves to help. It is very fun to watch him. I was doing my part also, as I am the one who runs the wood splitter! I love that machine. I beat them all, all the time! My pile gets bigger much faster!!! Then along comes Trent and carries it off for me! He takes it up to the house wood shed and then Papa stacks it in the shed for him! It is quite a team effort this year and it is almost done. Then we will close in the dog kennel down below, to store the motorcycle and all the lawn equipment we have. Still alot to do and the days are getting cooler and the nights are much colder now. Running out of time, quickly!!! They are predicting *snow* in the mountains, this week! Brrrrrrrrrrr Ttys Barbara




























3 comments:

Laura Brann said...

Quite the little tractor driver. Enjoy his help while it lasts as when he gets older he'll be less persuaded to do yard work.

Anonymous said...

Shhhhhhh!! Please don't say the "s" word OR the "w" word!! As we are enjoying summery weather right now, I don't even want to think about what's around the corner - ughh!! Have fun with that yard work though.

Pam's Oils said...

Those little work boots are adorable!!! They are predicting snow here tonight as well.