Well, I want everyone to meet Ying-Yang. He is our 'Snowshoe' Siamese that came to us in a very strange way. His mom was a stray short-haired domestic cat that we found in our wood-shed last winter during one of our many storms. On March 18th, she gave birth to 4 kittens. When the time came, we kept the white one and found homes for the other three kittens and the mom. He has more energy than any other kitten I have ever had! For 7 1/2 months old, we have been through alot with him. He is allergic to bees and can't resist any chance to chase and catch them. When we had him fixed we had to keep him inside for two weeks, never want to go through that again!
Last night, I was in my office, answering Emails and such, when I heard a strange noise coming from my bedroom! I thought Ying-Yang was playing with his "Sally Skunk" that he loves SO much. It has a rolling ball inside her head and a crinkle tail. He picks this thing up
in is mouth and throws it way up in the air and clear across the room! Then he runs after it and this goes on forever and ever. Another thing that Ying-Yang likes to do is hide under furniture and when you walk by, he comes flying out and attacks your socks and climbs up your leg! So, I opted not to go looking in the bedroom as I had a dress on. The noises continued and I decided to investigate further, so I turned on the bedroom light and slowly started to make my way around the bed, slowly, to see what he was up to. I soon discovered that the noises were coming from my closet. So, I grabbed the camera and had Mike open the closet door, slowly.

2 comments:
Chloe likes to climb our Christmas tree and eat the light bulbs. At least when she climbs it, its usually just to take a nap 1/2 way up the fake branches.
Love the new blog....gives me another blog to check each day. You did very good at your first attempt.Now you need to give the addrerss to people so they can look at it.
MOM
Post a Comment