Just thought I had better change my blog as everyone has mentioned it now and then. Nothing really exciting and new to put on, but Valentine's Day WAS awhile ago!
I keep in touch regularly with my FaceBook and have been catching everyone's activity on there, so I think I am up to speed, for the most part.
Brian, sorry about the dog. Hope things are looking up and warming up for you. Maya is a beautiful girl and would love to meet her someday!
Brenda and Brian, have a safe journey to and from your singing event. Hope all goes well.
Brandon and Bradley, hope your brother~bonding wekend went well. Sounds like you had fun shopping at Kohl's!
Breanna; Hope your McDonald's experience goes well.
Pam & Rob, the dethatching sounded like a pain, but the Roller Baby experience looked like a whole lot of fun! I used to roller skate ALL the time. Great exercise, dancing to the music and a great way to meet new friends!
MA ~ haven't heard from you in awhile. Hope everything is going well for you. Hope you are feeling OK.
As for us ~ we are in a definite routine around here. Up in the morning, off to work, home at night (doing more work off the clock), Mike is still struggling to find work. Goes to the Career Center weekly. Then dinner, soap opera and whatever favorite show and off to bed. Not much exciting here! Oh yeah, it snowed yesterday and drizzly today so no yard work this weekend. A little depressing, but we shall get through it as we always do! Suppose to go on vacation next week as I can't take it in May. If I don't use it, I will lose it. Maybe that is when I will do my spring cleaning. Hopefully the spirit will move me to do so. My house is in desperate need of deep cleaning. Mike does a wonderful job, but not too deeply! He is a man, however!
Well, I'm going to sign off for now. Hope everyone has a warm, sunny week ahead and keep the faith! I know I will. P.S. Keep praying for Sarah. ;)
Love Ya All, Mike & Barbara

1 comment:
Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment