
This has been a VERY busy Pumpkin week. One day we bought pumpkins. The next night, they hollowed them out. The next 2 nights were spent attaching stencils and the carving part. Then came Halloween and the trick-or-treating and the lighting of the Jack-O-Lanterns!!! Pretty exciting for a 2 1/2 yr old! Trent picked his own costume at Old Navy. When they went back to purchase it, there weren't anymore in his size. He was upset. This is what he wanted to be! So Mom & Dad went online and found one. They didn't tell him until they were sure and it fit him. Trent was SO surprised and happy when it came! Halloween is almost here!
Trent is pretty proud of the hollow pumpkin. I forgot to take pictures of all the "guts" everywhere and the baked pumpkin seeds we ate. They were 'yummy'!
Katie; looking at the choices of stencils in the book.
So, this is Trent Trent (the chicken). eating his half of a Sam's Italian. He knows if he doesn't eat it all, NO candy bar for him! He ate it all, plus chips (salt & vinegar) and strawberry milk! Cast Iron stomach, I guess.

These are Trent's pumpkins...ALL lit up!!!
That's all for this episode of 'The Days of Our Lives' !!! Cute Huh? Ttys Barbara
These are Trent's pumpkins...ALL lit up!!!
That's all for this episode of 'The Days of Our Lives' !!! Cute Huh? Ttys Barbara

3 comments:
Trent is so cute in his chicken outfit. Great job on the pumpkins,guys. Now on to Thanksgiving!!
Loved the little pumpkin video - very cool and creative!!
Sorry, I meant to mention in my other comment that Trent does look very cute in his costume. I love the little toddler-age costumes. I wish mine was still in that "cute costume" age!
Post a Comment