
What a beautiful place!! Someday I'll actually be there! I dream about it alot this time of year.
Things are beginning to look up, somewhat. I got my money from the 401K and today we bought Mike an F-150 4 wheel drive pick-up! By next week, he will be able to at least go to the store for himself. That will be a big help to me. Plus it gets him out of the house for a few, so he doesn't go stir crazy!
Today, Mike had to shovel the roof over the bathroom off today. We have a tongue and groove ceiling in the bathroom and have developed two leaks! Sure hope we don't loose the ceiling. That stuff is probably very expensive and not so easy to replaceas they all hook together. The temperature is 14 here and the winds were blowing, today.
Rhonda came by yesterday to do her taxes. Her hard drive has 'shit the bed'! She forgot her daughter's S.S. # so now, I'm gonna finish it up for her.
Speaking of taxes, I have already done John's federal and state, but I am waiting for John to show up to file the state. He either needs to mail it or pay me to file it. $19.95 Can't file them over the phone now for free! What is this world coming to??? Ha ha ha LOL Everyone's out to make a buck!!! That's the American way, I guess. These days.
Talked to Pam a short time, last night. They sound like they are beginning to settle in. It is very difficult in the beginning and I think that they have handled it perfectly.
Talked to Tiffany today on the phone and asked her what she wanted for her birthday! After 25 minutes of jabba-jabba, I told her that I had to go and THEN she starts spilling out all these things she wants for her birthday!!! Typical little girl!! I love her! She has some spunk in her. Not gonna take no crap from anyone, especially Joey!!!
Well, I should sign off for now. Everyone stay warm and toasty!! Ttys Barbara

1 comment:
Beautiful picture....where is it? It's 8 degrees here today with blowing snow from last night. Supposed to be very cold all week. Brian is going to play tennis later!!! Must be nice,huh? I wish I was there so you could do my taxes. I have a retirement check to figure out this year which means more complicated than usual. Not a big check, but I have to declare it.
Post a Comment