IT'S JANUARY!!!!!
Well, today we never got above 12 and we also got 13.5" of snow. Shoveling was never-ending today. Thank God it was light and fluffy! We have not let the fire go out for 6-7 days now and we are gonna have to, to clean the ashes out of the stove. I like a clean stove when I set up a fire! Oh yeah, don't think I have enlightened the family, but I am FIRE WOMAN in this house. I pre-set a fire, that takes one match to light and burns over an hour before you even have to look at it! Mike's fire building skills, stink, in my eyes, but he handles a mean shovel!!!! Jim does real good at carrying in the wood and shoveling also!!!
even want me to take a picture of it! Guess what, now we can't find the mole anywhere! Either he ate it, (Gross) or he has lost it under something and we will find it in oh, 2-3 days, by the smell. GREAT!! So, now, he wants to be outside ALL the time! I say, NO Ying-Yang, go to bed. Fat chance of that! He has learned something new to do and loving it.
Well; Ma says, I need a new blog. Well; here it is. Such as it is. Friday night we celebrated Trent-er-bugs birthday! He is 2 now! He again was very overwhelmed with the hub -bub of birthday parties and the gifts! He was a little quite and whinny and stayed pretty close to his NANA! That was cool with me. He got a huge monster truck, wireless remote control from his Daddy. He was happy to push it around with Papa. He also got a web cam from Nana and Papa (which we bought one for each grandchild, so they can keep in touch), and foam puzzles. One on colors, numbers, alphabets and parts of the body. He also got a 4-wheeler toy that he could push around. He loves to push trucks around. All boy, that one. He had a bad cough today when I was on the phone with John. I think he is getting that cold crap that is going around!! It sucks, so I hear. So, Trent is officially 2 now and the next birthday in this immediate family is TIFFANY!! She is gonna be 10 in February!
Also, today, I did John's taxes on my H&R Block Tax Cut software. It was pretty easy and straight forward. Thinking now, I might do ours that way to save almost $200.00!!!! Can't wait for my money to come in!! Hopefully we will get a truck for Mike and live off the rest.
Well, Ying-Yang wasn't very impressed with the snow until tonight! He brought something in from outside and was VERY proud of it. Wouldn't let any of us near it. Here it is: He didn't
So, we ALL took a 'Hot Tubby' and are ready for bed! The guys can sleep in tomorrow and I am off to work at 6 AM! It was nice to be completely HOME for one day. Think I'll try that again, next weekend. Although, I did spend a chunk of my time doing work stuff on my computer. Work schedules and 'To Do' lists for the cashier's. Plus I had to do 3 of my employees annual reviews. That is always pleasant, to explain why they didn't get the raise that they were hoping for!!! Oh well, that's my job! Ttys Babbette T. Tinglehoofer

2 comments:
You and Brenda are running side by side in snow amounts this winter. She sent some beautiful pictures in an email. Nice pictures.....good job - Babette
MOM
Looks like you guys have been blessed with a lot of snow too! We got another 6 inches or so last night - I feel like I live at the North Pole!! BTW - good luck finding the mouse/mole (whatever that was!). I found one of those a couple years ago in a pile of laundry - gross!!
Brenda
Post a Comment