Thursday, July 8, 2010

Time for a new one, I guess.

SO; Look who turned one yesterday! Kendra Lynn Bailey! She has 2 teeth on the bottom and one coming through on the top! She has heat rash from the current weather conditions. She still has her feeding tube (as you can see), but her arm has completely healed. Amazing how fast children bounce back! This is a shot of Wendell, Kendra and Julia.


SO, on the way home from Wendell's house, I figured I had better stop by and water Daddy's plants. In this heat they must be dry! So while I was there and happened to have my camera with me, I thought I would take a picture to show everyone that Daddy has flowers and they are all budded out! Blooms soon! Hope I remember to take my camera next time I water.


Also, yesterday was Mike's first day at his new job! He is now a wrecker driver. He is tickled pink to be working again. My worry is that they don't take taxes out, there are NO benefits and he makes 25% of what he hauls. BUT, he seems to be happy and that is the most important thing. L. L. Bean has e~mailed both of us for job interviews. I'm hoping that he gets something a little more permanent with them. He has applied for the manufacturing in Brunswick. I truly hope he gets it, but time will tell. As I said, I also have an interview, but mine is for seasonal employment and that isn't going to help me much. I'll go, but certainly NOT getting my hopes up about it! The house payment has gone up again, so seasonal work will not work for me. Trent LOVES Papa's Truck! He got inside to drive it today! Of course, he was pretending, like he does on all Papa's stuff. Mike told Trent, of course that is Papa's truck, it says so on the door! Ha ha ha LOL ;) So I guess this weekend is going to rain both days! Kinda stinks after working over a week in the beautiful weather and when I get time off, it's going to rain. We do need it, but why couldn't it rain Friday and Monday? Oh well, that's just my luck, I guess.
Well, that's it. Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend and I'll TTYL!!














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So nice to see a picture of little Kendra. I didn't realize that she still had to have a feeding tube. I hope that she continues to grow and thrive....she is a cutie for sure! Great news that Mike was able to find a job. Are you looking for a new job, Barb? You said that you had an interview with Beans. Dad's grave looks nice - thanks for taking care of it!