Sundays are usually our family time, with Badminton, cook outs and spending time with Trent. Today and last Sunday have been cool and drizzly rain. Not such a good time running on the grass and stuff. Trent loves his frog he caught in the pond a while back. That was funny watching him try to hang onto it, without squishing it. John, Katie and Trent do alot of family time and they are both great parents!
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Odd & Ends (Catch up)
So, projects on Hunter Road are progressing quite nicely. My bedroom, the
office, bathroom and kitchen are done completely. Now that the plant has been removed from the dining room, Mike has begun work on the dining room/hallway. From there he will go into the living room and do the stairway. Mike is going to wait until John moves out before he does the upstairs.

Sundays are usually our family time, with Badminton, cook outs and spending time with Trent. Today and last Sunday have been cool and drizzly rain. Not such a good time running on the grass and stuff. Trent loves his frog he caught in the pond a while back. That was funny watching him try to hang onto it, without squishing it. John, Katie and Trent do alot of family time and they are both great parents!
Tiffany came to spend the night last Saturday night. We picked her up at Tabbitha's wedding and brought her home to spend time with us. She is still the most beautiful girl in the world, to me. Everyone seems to think that she looks like me, but the older she gets, I see her Mom (Marina) in her face and hair. She loved spending time with Trent and was sad that she couldn't see Julia. I think that the Bailey's were going to take her to Nikki's house to see Julia before they left. Hope so, I feel it is important for those 2 sisters to get to know each other. Wendell is going to email a picture of Kendra and when I get it I will do another blog about her. I keep asking about her health and all he says is that she is doing great! No specifics. Ttyl Barbara
Sundays are usually our family time, with Badminton, cook outs and spending time with Trent. Today and last Sunday have been cool and drizzly rain. Not such a good time running on the grass and stuff. Trent loves his frog he caught in the pond a while back. That was funny watching him try to hang onto it, without squishing it. John, Katie and Trent do alot of family time and they are both great parents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Wow - Tiffany has sure grown and changed a lot from the last picture I have of her! How old is she? I am thinking she is Bradley's age - 10 or 11. I hope to someday meet her and the rest of your grandkids.
Yes, she is going to be 11 in February. And to think she wasn't going to make it! Thank God, she did! Barbara
I'm not quite sure who Tiffany looks like, but I'm positive who Trent looks like!! These kids are growing up too fast. Too bad Wendell doesn't let you see Julia more often
Wendell doesn't have that control. He doesn't even see her. That control is all Nikki's.
Don't understand why Barb can't see Julia - she is her grandmother. As long as the child is in the area, she should be able to see her whenever she wants. If Wendell does not live with her and doesn't even see her himself, how would he have any control as to who sees Julia or who doesn't?
I don't understand why we can't get more frequent updates on Kendra's condition. Is she just a fluke that Wendell is trying to forget or does he realize she is a relative to many of us and we are concerned as to her progress? Wendell has been through this before with Tiffany, and I hope he is more concerned about this daughter than he apparently is about Tiffany. Just let us know once in awhile how she is doing,please.
Wendell's E-mail address is: wkdclwncar@yahoo.com Feel free to e-mail him and ask him yourself.
If you could give us some specifics on the baby's condition, that would be great! She was on my church prayer chain right after she was born, and I would like to give them an update as some people have asked me how she is doing. Would it be better if I e-mailed Wendell?
I would love to give everyone specifics, if I knew them. When I continuosly ask Wendell how she is doing, he says great! That's it. When I ask more questions it turns into an arguement and I end up feeling like I am prying. So all I know is she is doing great. Maybe he will tell you guys more if you ask him yourselves. Sorry I couldn't be more help.
Sorry, I didn't mean to pry. I just assumed that you had seen the baby and was up-to-date on her condition. I am just amazed that she does not have medical problems of some kind considering how tiny and premature she was. Not to get in your business, Barbara, but how is it "prying" when you are concerned about your newborn, premature granddaughter?
I agree with Brenda (that's scary). It's Wendell that has the problem....not grandma. Wendell has a pattern of not being too concerned about his children so I question if he is even bothering to go see her. He has little contact with Julia and hs had no contact with Tiffany for the past 4-5 years. Animals do better than that with their young!! I, also, have people asking me about Kendra since she is on our church prayer chain,too. Does Wendell have any idea how dumb it makes me feel when a fine Christian lady asks me how my great granddaughter is doing? I think not. I'm sorry we seem to be coming down on you, Barbara, but Wendell needs a wake up call and also needs to stop having babies he has no intention of taking care of.
Minor correction - please do not include me in the statement, "sorry we seem to be coming down on you", as that is definitely not what I was doing. Just wanted to know how my grand-niece was doing.
I would love to know about Kendra too, but the reports I am getting are "Great" and that is it. The hospital won't give me information as I am not the parents.
Post a Comment